FINALLY got to go thrifting! Loved every minute of it although it was freezing and I must have walked 10 miles. All in all, I made out like a bandit! Swiped:
a new Alexander Wang vest for $45!
a Brooks Brothers Wool Grey Blazer for $30
a Bennetton brown herringbone blazer for $15
a yummy fuchsia/berry silk blouse for $6
What I'm Wearing:
Coat: Free People - We The Free Fur Trimmed Parka
Sweater: Diesel Miggy (also worn here)
Blouse: Tucker for Target via eBay
Pants: JCrew Pixie Pant
Uggs (whatever, it was cold and I walked a lot!)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sasha Messenger
JCrew fingerless gloves
Bird Skull Ring - Urban Outfitters
Love Love Love that I received the Stylish Blogger Award again this time from Style Forever After whose blog I just discovered a few days ago. I simply adore her style...she knows how to put an outfit together! So please check out her blog and show her some love!
So, 7 different facts about me:
- I've written a yet unpublished book about vampires (and no, NOTHING like Eclipse which would make Bram Stoker turn in his grave)
- Saw Paranormal Activity 1 week ago for the first time and still sleep with the TV on all night
- Had nightmares after watching Jurassic Park
- I'm terrified of bugs and once waited outside my apartment for a half hour until a moth with the wing span of Texas flew away
- I think mice and rats are the cutest things
- I'm convinced that I will never be able to save copious amounts of money - spending it is far too much fun!
- I'm a speed demon....'move, get out the way...'
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY VINTAGE RAZZA ELEPHANT NECKLACE GIVEAWAY EVERYDAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN! (CLICK ON THE PIC TO ENTER)